Filling this out was kind of confusing because I was juggling between what i should put on the map- concept/fandom influences or artwork influences. i ended up just going half and half, but i left some out on the concept/fandom side (homestuck, hetalia, and the good ol' quad art days)
Anyway here's my commentary:
1. Tite Kubo- Author of Bleach. He's pretty much the guy who got me into drawing humans (for the first 2 years of my artistic career i only drew cats and sparkledogs!) I had marathoned like 300 episodes of Bleach (the amount available at the time that I started watching) and was utterly obsessed. I can say at that time I knew pretty much every single little fact about Bleach, as I reread it over and over and almost made it a habit to scan the wiki once a day. My obsession with the Bleach-eque art style clung to me for around a year until I started getting interested in other things.
2. chibi- Though I've only discovered this artist recently, they immediately inspired me to try out more and more backgrounds. Their work is so ridiculously detailed that it leaves me in awe.
3. beastace- What influenced me from beastace is the way they merge graphic design and artwork to create really sharp and neat looking pieces.
4. Persona 3- It wasn't so much the art in P3 that influenced me, but rather how stylish everything was. From the opening sequence to the menu, everything had a sort of pop-artish style that REALLY made the game stand out.
5. megatruh- Her work is filled to the brim with beautiful underwater and space influenced themes, which encouraged me to step out of the character-on-a-plain-background scene and try experimenting with colors and contrasting shades.
6. World of Warcraft- Holy shit. Okay, it's almost embarrassing how many months I've spent just... marathoning this game. The themes and scenery have influenced me to hell and back in pretty much everything I do. It's hard to explain, but WoW pretty much just has occupied a space in my mind and I'll never be able to get it out.
7. KKUEM- Her work is so beautifully professional, and I just have no idea how she makes things so detailed but so sharp. Just, dang. Go check her out if you haven't heard of her yet.
8. 祐壱- Yuuichi's style motivated me to try out more abstract concepts in my work (but I failed), her stuff is so confusing and amazingly complicated that I just sit and wonder how the hell she has the patience to do it.
9. yohi- I don't have much of a comment other than she was a pretty big influence back when I was hopelessly obsessed with pokemon.
10. Touhou / alcd- Though it's serious undeniable that the Touhou fandom as a whole has really influenced me, it's hard because I can never pick out a particular artist that I can say really defines it for me. Alcd is pretty close, but it's really a huge toss up between like 50 artists.
11. Aion- The concept art for this game is fucking beautiful, man. I don't really have anything else to say but that LOL but do yourself a favor and google 'Aion concept art', you will like what you see.
12. Mezamero- An amazing artist, I love how she is able to make her style seem realistic but anime at the same time and im just like ??Y^tREty 6__9 its so nice okay
13. sakimichan- OKAY PROBABLY MY BIGGEST INFLUENCE even though I've kind of grown away from wanted to draw ~JUST LIKE HER~ I still adore her art. It baffles me how she is able to crank out so much damn art so quickly. I used to want to be a portrait artist like her, but more recently I've discovered I want my art to be background-based instead. SHE IS STILL REALLY GOOD OKAY